The Taj Mahal Hotel - New Delhi
1, Mansingh Road, New Delhi - 110011
The hotel is a city landmark, centrally located, in close proximity to key areas. It is a 40-minute drive from the airport and near the bustling city center, Connaught Place, Pragati Maidan, Government offices and Diplomatic missions. The Taj Mahal Hotel has been awarded the 5 Star Diamond Award by the American Academy of Hospitality.
ACCOMMODATION: The hotel offers The Taj Club, Executive Suites, Luxury Suites and the recently designed Grand Presidential Suite. Every detail in this suite has been perfected to host Heads of State and global business leaders.
- Emperor’s Lounge: The relaxed ambience of Emperor’s Lounge provides an ideal place to sample a variety of teas, coffees, and desserts.
- House Of Ming: Guests can indulge in classic Cantonese and Sichuan cuisine at this inviting restaurant?the first Chinese restaurant in the city.
- Machan: Voted ‘the best 24 hour International eatery ‘in the city by the Times Food guide 2003, Machan offers eclectic multi-cuisine options.
- Ricks: An award-winning lounge bar offering a wide selection of Martinis, wines, spirits and exceptionally creative Wok cuisine.
- The Grill Room: The Grill Room combines panoramic views with the specialties of the European Chef Ingo Möller. Open for resident guests only.
- Varq: The capital’s newest restaurant offers a modern Indian gourmet dining experience with authenticity of taste and artistic presentation created by Chef Hemant Oberoi.
FACILITIES: The warm and friendly staff takes care of all meetings with great attention. The Taj Mahal, New Delhi has recently added personalised Butler Service on its Taj Club rooms and suites, where the butler plays the all-important role of guide and assistant. The Hotel offers the unique concept of a cyber butler who is available at all times.
Hotel Business Services include:
- Colour copier
- Laptop computers on hire
- Legal Library
- Mobile phones on hire
- Portable printers on hire
- Secretarial services
- Translation / interpretation services
- Wireless broadband internet access
- Workstations with multimedia computers
Hotel Leisure and Other Services include:
- Beauty Salon
- Car hire service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange
- Express laundry / Dry cleaning
- Travel services
- Gift Shop
- 24 hour in-room dining
- 24 hour cyber butler on call
- 24 hour gym
CONFERENCE: Four meeting rooms to seat 70 to 350, auditorium-style or 70 to 800 for cocktails and receptions Terrace garden for outdoor receptions. Poolside lawn for outdoor receptions. Catering is available for breakfast, lunch, dinner, meeting breaks and cocktail parties. Choice of international and regional cuisines.
RECRATION: Health Club and Fitness Centre with steam baths, Jacuzzi, and sauna, Gift Shop, Golf, Swimming pool.
Spa and Relaxation include: 'Tejas' the Ayurvedic massage rooms at the hotel offer traditional Ayurvedic massages and 'Sirodhara' treatments, therapies and day packages.